We will get to know you and your business to help you structure your business and navigate your way through the array of legal requirements.
We will work together with you on a regular basis to help you get started on the right track and will support you on an ongoing basis to help you with a comprehensive accountancy and tax service for a competitive fixed monthly fee, which requires minimal effort on your part allowing you to focus on your business in the knowledge that your accounts are in safe hands.
We are accountants with experience of running a business ourselves, our business experience and expertise will help you monitor your business and give you proactive advice on how you can improve your profitability.
How we can help
Our inclusive quick start-up package helps you to get started quickly and effectively and includes:
- Planning – initial free meeting to constructively but critically discuss your business opportunity and strategy.
- Financial Plan – help you to prepare and critically review your financial plan
- Structuring – consider the most suitable structure for your business – Sole Trader, Limited Company or Partnership.
- Financing – discuss the financing requirements and help you raise finance from banks
- Company Formation – set up your new Limited Company
- HMRC Registration – register for VAT, PAYE, NI and Corporation Tax where applicable
- VAT Scheme Selection – help you to consider the options and select the right scheme for you
- Remuneration Planning – consider the tax implications of alternative remuneration options
- Book-keeping – help you develop your own bookkeeping system or provide you with our monthly book-keeping and accounting service
- Regular contact and support available from one of our qualified accountants to help through the various legal requirements and help you get your business started
- Interim ‘Board Meeting’ to discuss your business performance over the first few months and help point out areas for improvement or attention.
- Allowable expenses – help you to claim the business expenses you’re entitled to
Price: from £250 ex VAT – please contact us for more information.