In the current economic and banking environment lenders are more cautious than ever when considering renewal of existing debt or the granting of new debt. It is critical that you present a clear and compelling business case and financial plan to banks which demonstrates the business opportunity along with the ability to make the repayments and secure the debt.
If your business requires refinancing to support a growth strategy or to replace existing sources of finance we can help you consider the options available and help you prepare the business and financial plans needed to convince the banks.
How we can help
We have over 20 years specialist experience of buying, selling and growing companies both in industry and as an advisor. With the direct experience of having acquired, having been acquired, sold and closed companies whilst in industry, and having advised on landmark transactions such as Aston Martin, Jaguar-Land Rover, Sunseeker, as well as smaller family and owner managed businesses.
The services we offer include:
- Business plan – prepare a business plan to outline the position and potential of your business
- Financial plan – prepare a financial plan to outline the financial potential and the ability of the business to meet the repayments and underwrite the debt
- Meetings with banks – we will help you to identify the appropriate sources of finance and support you during the meetings with banks
- Preparation of accounts required by banks during the period of the loan
- Support in project managing Independent Banking Reviews (IBR’s)